Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Day 13 Thu 25/7 - Rest Day In Keylong

Today Temp: 20  - 34c  Morning cloudy Afternoon sunny warm
Today spend : Rs 895   Total : Rs 10670

Today is a rest day here in Keylong. Chee and I  took the opportunity to do some service to our bikes and also some cleaning and drying of our stuffs. Besides this, I had managed to send an sos  message to my friends Victor and Foo last night despite the very bad internet coverage,that I needed a complete built up new rim plus RD shifter cable to be sent to Leh in a guest house address that Chee stayed before. Hopefully Victor can sort out all the arrangement and within one week my spare rim will be in Leh for me to continue the journey. Tomorrow Chee and I will be leaving for Leh in a bus which will take 14 hr  from Keylong starting 5 in the morning and expected to arrive at night. We haven't have a detail plan in Leh yet while waiting for my spare rim.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good choice. Safety first.